The Innokin/Platform Z-Biip is a collaboration between Phil Busardo, Dimitris Agrafiotis and Innokin. The Biip can be considered many things: A Replaceable Coil Pod System / An All-In-One System / An excellent Starter Kit However, the most important things it should be considered are easy to use and satisfying.
- TPD compliant 2ml pods.
- A 1500mAh internal battery, the largest in the industry for an AIO.
- A switch to turn the audible system on and off.
- Adjustable airflow controller.
- An easy to activate side firing switch… just grab, squeeze, vape & enjoy
- Audible indicators for pod attachment, battery levels, and charge completion.
- Easy and clean coil replacement similar to that of the Zenith.
- Easy top fill twist design that does not require the pod to be removed.
- Handsome, mature, and classy design
- Round mouthpiece making it comfortable to use the Biip at any angle.
- Silicon sealed liquid port to prevent leaking from the top cap.
- Three power settings to match the Z-Coil being used.
- Visual indicators for power and battery levels.
- BIIP Device
- BIIP Pod
- The airflow control ring
- One Z-PLEX3D .48 Ohm Kanthal 3D mesh coil for increased warmth, coil life, and flavor. This coil is good for the medium and high power settings
- One 1.6 Ohm Kanthal coil for a cooler vape at lower wattages. This coil is good for the low power setting.
- Micro USB charge cable
- E-liquid squeeze bottle. This is provided for those using e-liquid dripper bottles that may have a hard time using that applicator with the silicon fill seal.