New Shipping Process + Peak Delays
Due to the ban on shipments of vapor products, major carriers such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL are no longer delivering vapor products to consumers and businesses. We have teamed up with a private shipping service that covers a vast majority of the population. All orders will now have a processing time between 1 to 3 days. After processing, orders may take 7 to 14 business days to be delivered depending on location, weather, and holiday shipping delays.
The entire order shipment to delivery process is as follows (in business days):
Order Processing (preparing for shipping): 1 to 3 days
Once in transit to carrier: 4 to 5 days
Once received by carrier and in transit to Delivery Service: 5 to 7 days
Once received by Delivery Service: 4 to 7 days until delivered (in most areas)
**Tracking will be provided and updated once the delivery service receives the package.
Adult Signature Required + Fee
In accordance with congressional amendment to the PACT Act (Dec 2020), All vape shipping deliveries, Require Adult Signatures beginning March 27, 2021. Adult Signature fees are added automatically to all order carts. An adult (21+ years of age) is required to provide a valid government-issued ID upon delivery and must sign for the package.
Where do you ship from?
All packages are shipped from Tannersville, PA.
Once your order has been received by the delivery service, the tracking number will be sent to the provided email address from your order. Please allow 3- 7 business days to receive initial tracking info. If the order has taken over 15 days from receiving tracking or if the tracking has not updated within 10 days of receiving it, feel free to contact us for additional assistance.
Incomplete or Incorrect Addresses
Please review your shipping address carefully when placing an order and add any unit or apartment numbers if applicable. Errors in the shipping address will cause delays in transit times and/or cause orders to be returned back to our facilities. We will not reship any order until it is returned to us and you have paid for the fee to reship the order.
Where do you ship to?
**Please note that our carrier can only ship to certain areas in these states
**Please check the Zip Code checker found while browsing
**States we are unable to ship to:
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Cancellation and Returns
- Please note that we are no longer able to ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Please notify us within 12 hours of the order being placed if you would like to cancel it.
- Once your package has been shipped from our facility we can no longer provide order cancellations, to receive a refund for your order the products will have to be shipped back to our warehouse. The buyer is responsible for all return freight charges
- Unfortunately, we do not control our carrier and their attention to handling and delivering packages shipped in a timely manner. We do everything we can to ensure that once an order is shipped, that it ends up on the next shipment to the carrier. However, our carrier may experience delays, but we cannot issue shipping refunds due to their errors.
- In order to protect our customers from fraud, we only ship to the addresses authorized by your credit card company. If you choose to ship to an address that is not your billing address, you'll need to contact your credit card company to add that address as an authorized alternate address. Failure to do this may result in a delay or cancellation of your order.
- Our shipping terms for all orders are FOB Origin
We will not be held responsible for any goods once they are shipped and leave our premises. The carrier will supply delivery confirmation on all orders to track packages. In the unlikely event a package is lost, we will do our best to help you retrieve it. However, it is important to understand that you, the buyer, will take responsibility for any and all goods, purchases, or merchandise once they leave our location.
In short - if the carriers delay your package, lose your package, or someone steals it from your mailbox and you have not purchased shipping insurance, it is unfortunately not our responsibility.
- We accept returns for defective goods within 7 days of the package’s arrival, with the exception of tanks, mod batteries, drip tips, e-liquid, pods, closed system cartridges, and final sale items which cannot be returned under any circumstance.
- The Products must also be deemed DOA (Defective Upon Arrival) for us to issue a refund/return/exchange, and we cannot accept returns/refunds/exchanges on used hardware. You must request a return authorization via our contact page prior to sending in your return.
- Upon receipt and review of your return request, we will provide you further instructions. Products deemed by our staff to be dead on arrival will be issued a refund.
- Please note that if we receive your return and upon inspection deem it not damaged or deem the item tampered with, we will return it to you.
- The buyer is responsible for all return freight charges.
- E-liquids that were opened prior cannot be returned.